MAJESTY TOURING 2P PATROL SKI POLES
The fixed-length Touring series poles are a reliable partner in the field thanks to their extended skittering handle and vidia tip. Their intended use is for skiting and freetouring. The telescopic poles offer a full range of length adjustment and low weight, and can be gripped in a variety of ways, so no matter whether you are traversing a steep slope or trudging through a Canadian forest, you can always stand confidently on the pole. The three-section telescopic poles are perfect for ski touring.
All models are made of lightweight, durable and eco-friendly aluminium alloys that can be recycled. The extended foam handle guarantees low weight and a comfortable grip, while the strong, seamless polyester straps mean you won’t lose your pole on steep terrain.
The pole handle is durable, lightweight and allows your hand to breathe. Its rounded tip makes it easier to grip on flat areas when you need to cross the surface of frozen lakes in the Valley of Five Polish Lakes, for example, and on steep ascents.
Our new touring range design is inspired by CMYK color standard for professional printing:
- Scout – the upper part of the pole has been painted in an intense lime colour.
- Wolf – the upper part of the pole has been painted in an intense blue colour.
- Patrol – the upper part of the pole has been painted in an intense magenta
- Thick 18mm tube for increased stiffness
- Thinner 16mm bottom tube for reduced weight, lower wrist forces and low drag in the wind
- Maximum length: 145 cm
- Minimum length: 105 cm
- Printed scale: 105-145 cm
- Skittering foam handle and handle with rounded tip
- Vidia mainsail
- New lightweight and comfortable skit strap with printed logos
- 85 mm diameter plates
- Stylish matt finish
- Quick Lock system with metal levers – we recommend this system for ski touring due to the ease of adjusting the pole length Additionally, the poles have an emergency internal Twist Lock mechanism
- Weight: 231 g