MAJESTY TOURING CARBON 2P SKI POLES
The lightest and most technologically advanced ski poles in our range.
The ergonomic, extended handle is equipped with a special head for adjusting pads in pin bindings and an ultra-comfortable strap.
Ultralight ski poles
Ultralight and length-adjustable telescopic touring pole made of high quality carbon.
New extra-long grip zone provides quick and effortless changing the grip in steep terrain.
Roundhead handle allows to hold the pole by the head, giving a supreme performance on flat areas and safety grip on steep ascents.
The skier looking for:
- lightness and durability
- ergonomic handles
- ability to adjust the pads in the pin bindings
- ∅16 mm upper carbon tube for extra rigidity
- hinner ∅14 mm lower carbon shaft for a lighter and better-balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind gust resistance
- maximum length: 140 cm
- minimal length (packed size): 99 cm
- printed size indication: 110-140 cm
- ouring foam grip with special round head handle with hard tip for shifting heel flaps in touring bindings
- carbide tip
- Comfort Padded strap – especially soft, padded strap, best wearing comfort
- 70 mm vario FXP snow baskets
- stylish matt finishing
- Powerlock 3.0 – strongest quick lock made of forged aluminium – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length
- Weight: 197 g
Telescopic ouring ski poles offer full range of adjustability, lightweight and different grip options for long tours and steep traverses.
Touring 2-stage poles are the most versatile and popular poles. Touring 3-stage ski poles are great for ski alpinism and technical tours.
The snow basket in the Touring Carbon series slightly differs from those used in the Touring Ti series. It has a larger cutout, which allows the snow ring to flex more and adapt to the slope when climbing on hard snow. The diameter of the snow ring is the same.