MAJESTY The Force Spherical Magnetic Ski Goggles black frame / black pearl lens + XENON HD Rose Revo
The Force goggles feature innovative magnetic technology, making lens changes extremely fast and accurate. Now you can easily adjust to changing visibility and weather conditions. Force uses magnetic precision and even if you don’t adjust the lens correctly, Force will correct itself and provide a perfect fit.
Comfortable ski goggles
You can even swap lenses without removing the goggles first, and while the goggle frame is still attached to your head, the magnetic force will ensure a secure, perfect lens fit and seal every time. Nine magnets are placed in the frame and another set of magnets are placed in the lens. This ensures a seamless self alignment, a very secure seal of the lens to the frame and the whole process of changing the lens is much easier, faster and more accurate than ever before.
The unique MAJESTY XENON™ lens
A high contrast lens that provides excellent visibility in all weather conditions. From bright sunshine to cloudy skies and even snowy conditions, the XENON™ lens offers a high level of contrast, improving the skier’s ability to see clearly.
- Ergonomic injection moulded frame
- Dual spherical mirrored glass housed in a nano-frame
- Magnetic quick-change glass system
- Minimalist design
- 8 connection points, 16 magnets (in frame and lens)
- Tight fit of glass to frame
- Automatic adjustment of the glass to the frame, even in the event of inaccurate application
- Wide viewing angle
- Goggle frame to fit helmet
- High-density foam
- Anti-fog and anti-smudge coatings
- Ventilation holes at the top and bottom of the frame
- 100% UV protection
- Matt finish
- Adjustable strap with Majesty logo
- Black VLT 14% cat.3 lens
- The Force S goggles also feature a double silicone strap in the elastic to reduce the effect of the strap slipping off the helmet.
- Comes with a protective box, neoprene cover for the extra glass and glass cloth
- Black – VLT 12%, Cat. 3
- XENON HD Rose Revo – VLT 75%, Cat. 1
Ski goggle selection:
The selection of glasses for ski goggles is a very important element influencing comfort and safety during mountain excursions. All our goggles are not only aesthetically pleasing elements of the skier’s equipment, but, first and foremost, professional equipment with strictly specified parameters and excellent properties.
The basic parameters of ski goggle lenses are CAT, i.e. the goggle category, and VLT Visible Light Transmission.
The CAT parameter defines the range of the goggle category, while the VLT is responsible for representing how much natural light reaches the eye. The higher the VLT rating, the more light reaches the eyes. The Majesty Celano goggle’s CAT.0 and VLT rating of 83% is a goggle designed for night riding and artificial light conditions. The windscreen transmits 83% of light directly to the eye.