HAUTE ROUTE 8 TOURING BINDINGS
The lightest bindings on the market with adjustable side and vertical release mechanism. Minimalist and straight-forward, now available in captivating purple.
- Weight: 165 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel
- Adjustment: 30mm
- Speed kit included: + 59 grams
- Release: 3-8
- Walking modes: Flat, +35, +44mm
EASY ENTRY SYSTEM
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.
CAM RELEASE SYSTEM
The CAM RELEASE SYSTEM® is fitted inside of our touring bindings heel parts in order to drive the boot step-in and vertical release in case of fall. A special CAM profile is pressed towards the heel pins by a pre-tensioned spring:
when the step-in or a fall release occur, the pins are forced to go through the CAM profile which provides a precise resistance to the pin release, depending on the release value set on the binding.
- Provides the best downhill performance on the market, with consistent and unrivalled reduction of
- Extremely precise release performance.
- Provides the easiest step-in heel in the sector.
- Compact dimensions and exceptionally light.
MAGNETO HEEL FLAPS
An ingenious as simple magnet system provides the handling and stabilization of the heel flaps.
- Extremely light and comfortable heel flaps system.