SKI BINDING MAJESTY C-CREST 10
A very lightweight and extremely versatile ski-stop binding made of aluminium and carbon composite. Release scale 5-10.
Universal skis bindings.
The C-CREST 10 is the most versatile binding in our ski touring category. The new carbon composite front section offers durable construction at an extremely low weight of 290 grams. The low weight is invaluable for long expeditions and steep ascents, while the existing durable construction of the rear section of the binding allows for extreme descents.
The front section made of 30% carbon composite is characterised by its innovative structure and sensational weight/stiffness ratio. It also reduces the possibility of snow/ice getting under the front locking system of the binding. The C-CREST 10 provides a simple and secure locking system, very low weight and stability.
These features make the C-Crest 10 an ideal choice for ski touring enthusiasts. The C-Crest 10/C-Crest 10 Rental binding model is created in cooperation with the ATK brand.
The skier looking for:
- versatile, lightweight and durable ski bindings
- a simple and durable locking system
- Easy Entry System®: New geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Snowpack Proof System®No snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions; it also avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- Magneto Heel Flaps® magnetic bases provide 3 different approach modes depending on the slope of the terrain.
- Built-in slots for mounting harnesses/knives.
- 20mm Adjustment Plate integrated into the rear of the binding.
- The release force scale in the rear of the binding has an adjustment range of 5 to 10, both in the lateral axis (Mz) and in the vertical axis (My).
- Cam Release System®: a system used exclusively on these bindings. It contributes to even greater stability on the descent, precise power transmission and easier rear-entry.
- Elastic Response System®: a solution in the rear of the binding which ensures that the flex of the ski can work as designed. ERS® ensures that the binding does not stiffen the ski, which has a positive effect on the ski’s performance in variable terrain. The role of this system is also to minimise the risk of unwanted release of the binding due to ski compression or flex. So the binding releases exactly when it needs to, reducing the risk of injury, rather than when you’re going down a steep gully.
- The ski stopper, located at the back of the binding, can be set in two positions (locked and active), and is switched via a side button.
Available with ski stoppers in various sizes (86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm), the bindings provide the perfect fit for any ski.
- Elastic slide: A shim built into the ski stoppers that makes the binding release force setting exactly as indicated on the scale.