ATK REVOLUTION 2023 BRAKE WORLD CUP TOURING BINDINGS
The lightest and most performing World Cup ski brake system ever, tested and endorsed by the world’s top athletes.
- Weight: 120 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Titanium
- Vertical release: 9
- Lateral release: 9
- Skibrake: 70mm
EASY ENTRY SYSTEM
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.
SNOW PACK PROOF
A special design of the toe part that avoids any snow/ice/debris build-up under the hooking elements.
- No snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions.
- Avoids snow loads on the toe part, granting a perfect lightness at any moment
UP-HILL HARDNESS VARIATOR
A multi-position selector is inserted between the front lever and the toe lug. By changing the setting of the selector, the stiffness of the toe-lug lock in up-hill mode can be adjusted by increasing pressure on the locking system
ROLLING IN SYSTEM
The U-shaped springs of ATK WORLD CUP heels are made of titanium. This metal provides incredible lightness, but is prone to wear and tear, with possible performance and loss of safety ratio. ROLLING-IN SYSTEM® has revolutionised this field: two small hardened steel bushings (0,4 mm wide) are applied to the front of the U-shaped spring, preventing wear and tear.
- 100% reduction of wear and tear, still granting the extreme lightweight of the titanium body.
- Easier and softer step-in and more stable vertical release thanks to the rolling bushings