ATK RAIDER 13 EVO TOURING BINDINGS WHITE
The new Raider 13 Evo in its white version features automatic ski brake and enhanced toe piece with adjustable release settings on both sides.
Best touring bindings
The RAIDER EVO range is completely redesigned and features a new series of bindings which display the best of ATK Bindings’ technology applied to the Free Touring category.
Raider 13 Evo are not just bindings, they are a work of art by ATK Bindings: a futuristic design for outstanding performances.
The main novelty is the heel piece which is fitted with an automatic ski brake and replaces the manual push button mechanism, now activated by rotating the head of the heel piece.
The second, is the revolutionary toe piece which features adjustable release values and provides perfect adaptability to one’s own style of skiing
- Weight: 370 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel
- Toe part Release: 5-13
- Heel part Release: 5-13
- Adjustment: 25mm
- Skibrake: 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120mm
- Walking modes: Flat, +27.5, +30, +44, +49mm
- Heel elastic travel: 12mm (E.R.S)
AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM
- No additional action required for activation.
- Extreme reliability thanks to a limited number of components.
- Comfort and ease of use.
RELEASE ADJUSTMENT TOE PIECE
- Exceptional stabilisation and elasticity of bindings.
- Ideal setting of the toe part according to the characteristics of the skier
- Balanced toe part and heel piece performance.
UP-HILL HARDNESS VARIATOR
MAGNETO HEEL FLAPS
- Extremely light and comfortable heel flaps system.
EASY ENTRY SYSTEM
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.