ATK CANDY 5 TOURING BINDINGS
ATK Bindings’ craftsmanship at the disposal of future ski mountaineers with big aspirations: designed for ultra-low weights, an ingenious combination of robustness and easier handling.
- Weight: 290 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel, 30%
- Release: 1.5-5
- Heel elastic travel : 10mm (E.R.S)
- Skibrake: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102mm
- Walking modes: Flat, +50mm
EASY ENTRY SYSTEM
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.
CAM RELEASE SYSTEM
The CAM RELEASE SYSTEM® is fitted inside of our touring bindings heel parts in order to drive the boot step-in and vertical release in case of fall. A special CAM profile is pressed towards the heel pins by a pre-tensioned spring:
when the step-in or a fall release occur, the pins are forced to go through the CAM profile which provides a precise resistance to the pin release, depending on the release value set on the binding.
- Provides the best downhill performance on the market, with consistent and unrivalled reduction of boot-torsion.
- Extremely precise release performance.
- Provides the easiest step-in heel in the sector.
- Compact dimensions and exceptionally light.
ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM
Skis flex when compressed or while jumping, thanks to ELASTIC ESPONSE SYSTEM® the heel piece slides towards the tail and repositions itself once normal conditions are restored.
- Safeguards the natural flexibility of skis.
- Enhanced release mechanism in the event of falls.
- Reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system