ATK RT 10 EVO TOURING BINDINGS GOLD
Functional and high performances providing excellent comfort. A simple RACE-style toe part with a redesigned heel piece and a new automatic ski-break system.
- Weight: 280 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel
- Release: 5-10
- Adjustment: 20mm
- Skibrake: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102mm
- Walking modes: Flat, +34, +50mm
AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM
An extraordinary innovative system which requires no further action for activating the rear skibrake. The mechanism is automatically set and by switching from ascent to descent mode, the skibrake is activated without any further action.
- No additional action required for activation.
- Extreme reliability thanks to a limited number of components.
- Comfort and ease of use.
RELEASE ADJUSTMENT TOE PIECE
The adjustable settings of the heel release are now available for the toe part! The new toe part by ATK Bindings features adjustable release settings and combined with the heel piece it delivers top class stability.
- Exceptional stabilisation and elasticity of bindings.
- Ideal setting of the toe part according to the characteristics of the skier
- Balanced toe part and heel piece performance.
UP-HILL HARDNESS VARIATOR
A multi-position selector is inserted between the front lever and the toe lug. By changing the setting of the selector, the stiffness of the toe-lug lock in up-hill mode can be adjusted by increasing pressure on the locking system.
EASY ENTRY SYSTEM
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.