ATK CREST 10 DARKBLUE TOURING SKI BINDINGS
Light and reliable for the long days in the backcountry, from the highest mountain tops to extreme downhill runs: simple yet complete, the heel piece features unique characteristics.
- Materials: Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
- Weight: 280g
- Release: 5 – 10
- Adjustment: 20 mm
- Ski brake: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108 mm
- Walking modes: flat, +27 mm, +42 mm
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK Bindings® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
Easy Entry System®
New geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
Monolink® Technology 1.0
The left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®
Exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®
An elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.