After 6 years of succesfull marketing, our historical RT binding gives birth to the new RT 2.0: the new standard in alpine touring bindings: 290 grams including adjustment, heel flap and skibrake!
RT | 2.0 easily introduces it-self into the “TOURING” category of the ATK catalogue, where lightness, skiing performance and absolute reliability are the guidelines that drove the ATK designers pencils and gave birth to this new mechanical masterpiece.
The technical endowment is just impressive; with a featherweight of just 290 grams, this binding offers all the features needed to face a comfortable and safe ski-touring day in the backcountry:
– Integrated and easily removable SKI-BRAKES ( available sizes 75,86,91,97 mm ).
– A new uphill toe locking hardness variation system ( U.H.V. UphillHardnessVariator ) which grants the correct boot clamping energy for each user.
– Easy Entry System: the new toe geometry which grants an intuitive and lightning boot step-in, even with visibly worn boot soles.
– R01 Adjustment Plates ( new lighter design ): integrated with the heel, provides an heel adjustment range of 30 millimeters, making it possible to fit into the binding with different size boots ( up to 3 sizes ).
– HEEL FLAP WITH RAISER: an intuitive heel flaps system which provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, + 36 mm and +50 mm .
– CAM RELEASE SYSTEM ( ADJUSTABLE RELEASE 5-10 ) : a cam system with drives the Vertical release ( My ) of the binding in case of fall, extremely precise and reliable, at the same time very light and with contained dimensions.
-ROTATIONAL SYSTEM ( ADJUSTABLE RELEASE 5-10 ): this patented system provide the side release ( Mz ) adjustment, which confers to the RT|2.0 the typical skiing stability and torsional rigidity which made the ATK bindings a must in the ski touring market.
The lightness and precision keys of this binding, 100% Made in Italy such as any other product of the ATK range, lies on the highly-researched productive system: 95% of the components are realized by full metal at the ATK productive plant in Fiorano Modenese ( Modena, ITA ) with the masterly use of the most advanced C.N.C. machineries ( milling and turning ), as guarantee of a millesimal accuracy of the coupling between the various components ( absolute feet impulses transmission ), and a sensational lightness, granted by the use of aeronautical alloys ( mostly ALU 7075 ) which provide similar mechanical specifics to steel, with a way reduced weight.
The new ATK creation will be available also in the LIGHTWEIGHT version, addressed to lightweight users, where the release adjustment range is reduced to 4-8, when the standard version provides an higher release adjustment range of 5-10 for an heavier way of use.
WEIGHT: 290 GR
MATERIALS: Alu Alloys, Stainless Steel, POM
ADJUSTMENT: 30 mm
SKI BRAKE: 75, 86, 91, 97 mm