The technical endowment is just impressive; with a featherweight of just 290 grams, this binding offers all the features needed to face a comfortable and safe ski-touring day in the backcountry:
– Integrated and easily removable SKI-BRAKES ( available sizes 75,86,91,97 mm ).
– A new uphill toe locking hardness variation system ( U.H.V. UphillHardnessVariator ) which grants the correct boot clamping energy for each user.
– Easy Entry System: the new toe geometry which grants an intuitive and lightning boot step-in, even with visibly worn boot soles.
– R01 Adjustment Plates ( new lighter design ): integrated with the heel, provides an heel adjustment range of 30 millimeters, making it possible to fit into the binding with different size boots ( up to 3 sizes ).
– HEEL FLAP WITH RAISER: an intuitive heel flaps system which provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, + 36 mm and +50 mm .
– CAM RELEASE SYSTEM ( ADJUSTABLE RELEASE 5-10 ) : a cam system with drives the Vertical release ( My ) of the binding in case of fall, extremely precise and reliable, at the same time very light and with contained dimensions.
-ROTATIONAL SYSTEM ( ADJUSTABLE RELEASE 5-10 ): this patented system provide the side release ( Mz ) adjustment, which confers to the RT|2.0 the typical skiing stability and torsional rigidity which made the ATK bindings a must in the ski touring market.
The lightness and precision keys of this binding, 100% Made in Italy such as any other product of the ATK range, lies on the highly-researched productive system: 95% of the components are realized by full metal at the ATK productive plant in Fiorano Modenese ( Modena, ITA ) with the masterly use of the most advanced C.N.C. machineries ( milling and turning ), as guarantee of a millesimal accuracy of the coupling between the various components ( absolute feet impulses transmission ), and a sensational lightness, granted by the use of aeronautical alloys ( mostly ALU 7075 ) which provide similar mechanical specifics to steel, with a way reduced weight.
The new ATK creation will be available also in the LIGHTWEIGHT version, addressed to lightweight users, where the release adjustment range is reduced to 4-8, when the standard version provides an higher release adjustment range of 5-10 for an heavier way of use.
WEIGHT: 290 GR
MATERIALS: Alu Alloys, Stainless Steel, POM
ADJUSTMENT: 30 mm
SKI BRAKE: 75, 86, 91, 97 mm