- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM: an elastic sliding system (derived from R12 | 2.0) applied to the heel to ensure a perfect flex of the ski during compression and excellent skiing performance.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the typical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.
- RELEASE VALUES: fully adjustable VERTICAL (My) and LATERAL (Mz) release systems (5-10).
- HEEL FLAP WITH RAISER provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, +36 mm and +50 mm.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- SRA CRAMPONS SLOT included.
- INCLUDED SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE CAPS: co-molded, with a new geometry for a better braking efficiency and made of Charged Nylon.
WEIGHT: 280 GR
MATERIALS: ALU 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
ADJUSTMENT: 20 mm
SKI-BRAKE: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm